An important aspect of our building is its beautiful stained glass windows. A Window Committee was formed to seek donations for the replacement of the small diamond-shaped colored glass that became loose over the years. During the pastorate of Rev. Gates beginning in 1937, six of the sanctuary memorial windows were installed:
- I am the Door donated by Mr. Kinsman in memory of Mrs. Agnes Kinsman and daughter, Florence Kinsman (no date found).
- Martha donated by the King’s Daughters (no date found).
- Christ in the Temple donated by Dr. Raymond Comstock Turner and Mrs. Grace Beardsley Turner (1937).
- Gethsemane donated by U. S. Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes in memory of his father, Rev. David Charles Hughes, pastor of West Baptist Church from 1866 to 1869 (1937).
- Madonna and Child donated by Mrs. Clara A. Kuhn (1937).
- I am the Good Shepherd donated by Mr. Anson Beardsley in memory of Mrs. Emma Hall Beardsley and Son, Harry (1937).
- The Shepherds Watch donated by Mr. William Gilbert in memory of his wife, Mrs. Annis Waugh Gilbert (1945).
- Resurrection donated by Mrs. George F. Love in memory of hers husband, Rev. George F. Love (1946).
- Christ and Children donated by Mr. and Mrs. Williams S. J. Wiles (1948).
- Come Unto Me was donated by an anonymous donor in memory of Charles W. Richards (1953).
The Windows on the south side of the sanctuary, foyer, tower and balcony were restored and protective covers were installed in 1986. Members and friends of the church raised the funds to complete the restoration.